Girl Scouts of Eastern Missouri is committed to developing today’s girls into tomorrow’s leaders.
We appreciate the rich diversity of values, opinions and beliefs surrounding religious and social issues of our membership. Membership is open to all girls and adults who accept the Girl Scout Promise and Law and who meet membership requirements. We do not discriminate or recruit on the basis of race, religion, ethnicity, socioeconomic status or national origin. We welcome members of all abilities. The organization does not permit advocacy or promotion of personal lifestyle or orientation.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Girl Scouts of Eastern Missouri has never partnered with Planned Parenthood, nor do we have any plans to do so in the future
- Girl Scouts of Eastern Missouri members, girls and adults, are not members of WAGGGS (World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts) as individuals are not allowed to be members but GSUSA as an organization is a member
- Girl Scouts of Eastern Missouri is an inclusive organization with a process for evaluating membership requests from non-conforming children
- Girl Scouts of Eastern Missouri promotes the Cookie Program to teach girls five life-long skills; decision making, goal setting, money management, communication and business ethics
- Girl Scouts of Eastern Missouri welcomes girls from all religions and supports them as they become stronger members of their faith through participation in faith based programs.
For more information about any of these topics please click the links below.
Please join us in building the foundation for the next 100 years as well as help girls develop courage, confidence and character to make the world a better place.