Fall Product Contest!
Attention all Girl Scouts!
Fall Product GO Day starts this Saturday, are you ready? If you’re participating in Fall Product this year you are eligible to enter our Fall Product Contest. Our 1st place winner will win a $25 gift card to iTunes, an e-banner on the main page of the GSEM website and a feature on the Fall Product Program webpage.
How to enter? Create a video no longer than 30 seconds or write an essay no longer than 500 words that describes on of the five leadership skills learned during the Fall Product Program and how you plan to use that skill in your DREAM JOB!
Rules for the Fall Product Program:
- Must be participating in the Fall Product Program to enter.
- Girls must send in a video (no longer than 30 seconds) or an essay (no longer than 500 words) describing one of the five leadership skills (goal setting, money management, decision making, business ethics and people skills) learned during the Fall Product Program and how she plans to use that skill in her “dream job.”
- Girls must enter as individuals, not as troops.
- In addition to the video or essay, girls should send in the following: full name, a photo, troop level, neighborhood and troop number.
- BE CREATIVE!
- 1st Place: a $25 gift card to iTunes, an e-banner on the main page of the GSEM website and a feature on the Fall Product Program webpage
- 2nd Place: a feature on the GSEM Blog, a feature on the Fall Product Program webpage
- 3rd Place: a feature on the Fall Product Program webpage
- Entries must be received by GSEM no later than November 26th, 2012
Please mail entries to:
Girl Scouts of Eastern Missouri
ATTN: Lauren Smith
2300 Ball Drive
St. Louis, MO 63146
- Winners will be announced Friday, November 30.
Additional questions? Contact Lauren Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 314.592.2339.