Volunteers Make a Difference!
We are looking for men and women who are at least 18 years of age who would like to make a difference in the lives of girls. No matter what your schedule, there is a volunteer opportunity for you!
We Need You!
Think it’s a full time commitment? Think again. Schedule tight? No problem. There are endless, flexible ways to participate. Based on your expertise, skill, interests, and life experiences we will match you with the opportunities available which include:
- Camp-unplug from your everyday demands and explore the great outdoors with a group of like-minded girls.
- Events-do you have limited availability? During half day to three day events, you’ll interact with girls, excite their passions, and help them become their best.
- Series-wonderful chance to work with girls to share your passions without a long-term commitment.
- Troops-share the excitement with a group of girls throughout the school year as they earn badges, awards, go on field trips, and learn from community leaders.
- Seasonal Activities-come help girls collect personal care items for our April Showers campaign or help at recruitment events
- Aquatics-share your passion for canoeing, kayaking, sailing, or swimming. Training is provided and time commitment is minimal.
- Spectrum– come join our young adults group where you will be able to connect with other women and men who are interested in volunteering. You will receive special invites to social events and community service opportunities throughout the year.
- Young Professionals Council – If you are interested in planning events and community service opportunities, learning more about Girl Scout programs and are looking for a commitment we have a fantastic group for you. Visit the Young Professionals Council for more information.
Please complete our online interest survey
or to get more detailed information about the many ways that you can help make a difference in the life of a girl contact:
Nicole Dalton, Volunteer Screening and Placement Manager at 314.592.2312 or
We will send you a newsletter of current events, as well as troops and programs looking for volunteer help.