S'more Summer Fun 2013
Click here to Download S'more Summer Fun 2013
Not a registered Girl Scout? No problem!
All girls are welcome at our summer camp programs. If you are not currently registered as a Girl Scout, we ask that you include an additional $12 membership fee with the summer program application.
Join us at Open House at Camp Cedarledge on Sunday May 19 from 1 – 4 pm.
Summer camp opportunities are listed including resident camp, equestrian, CIT and WIT, Larks and more. For more information contact Jennifer Morgan at 314.592.2363 or email@example.com.
We've added new programs this year!
- Camp Mockingjay – Try your hand at archery, camp in a remote location at camp and master the low ropes course with the help of your team mates.
- Gizmos and Gadgets – Becoming your very own Mad Scientists as you learn to build all sorts exciting things like your very own raft, silly putty or piñatas.
- Junior Vet – Ever dream of being a vet? Or wonder why people say cats have nine lives or why dogs can’t eat chocolate? Spent some time with real Veterinary Technicians and find out what it’s like working with pets, from practice giving medications to suturing wounds.
- Leader In You – You’ll earn the “Leader In Action” (LIA) Award from It’s Your Planet – Love It Journey program all while learning how to mentor and lead other campers.
- Line Up With the Lindenwood Lions – Dance across camp with championship Lindenwood Lions! Learn how to shake it up and grove to a different beat.
- Little Medical School – Ever wanted to know what it’s like to be a Doctor? Join SLU and Wash U medical students as you use real medical equipment, learn to tie knots like a real surgeon and learn first aid.
- Campalooza – You’ll rock out at a camp pool party, play games with a twist and have fun with new friends.
- Expresso Self– build self esteem and discover your true self while learning communication and conflict resolution skills during fun camp programs.
- Smooth Sailing – Learn to rick your own sailboat, master advanced skilling skills and explore the padding skills you’ll need for your own aquatic adventure.
- Space Is the Place – Explore space and the stars, learn how to build your own water rocket and dream of your own space filled adventure.
- Suncatchers – Learn the power of the sun as you explore this a “It’s Your Planet, Love It” themed program while sailing, cooking out and up-cycling items into fun treasures.
- Tuckaho’s Got Talent – an elective camp where you’ll will discover new talents in visual arts, drama or dance.