When you volunteer, you will:
Interested in helping us make a difference?
- Meet new people and create lasting friendships
- Share a great experience with your daughter
- Receive a reduction in your child's camp fee
- Help provide opportunities for girls to grow and learn
- Work outdoors and enjoy the sunshine
- Receive long lasting rewards from a short-term commitment
- Learn new skills and exercise old ones
- Make a difference in a girl's life
We are looking for creative and enthusiastic volunteers (adults & girls) to lead younger girls in a variety of program activities such as archery, canoeing, crafts, outdoor living skills, hiking, leadership development and more.
No experience or special skills are needed as training is provided and required.
To apply to be a volunteer, complete and mail the 2014 Volunteer Application found in S’More Summer Fun to the Girl Scout Service Center.
For more information about volunteer opportunities, please contact:
Camp Tuckaho & Day Camps