What Can a Girl Do?
The Girl Scout Cookie Program is the largest girl-led enterprise in the country, engaging girls with five skills they will use throughout their lives:
- Goal setting
- Decision making
- Money management
- People skills
- Business ethics
We hear from many successful women leaders that their first entrepreneurial experience was selling Girl Scout Cookies.
Did you know that five of the top ten selling cookies sold in the United States are Girl Scout Cookies? Sales of Thin Mints surpassed Oreo sales in 2012, making Thin Mints the No. 1 selling cookie in the country.
Girl Scouts of Eastern Missouri is excited to offer a new Girl Scout Cookie as part of our 2013 product line-up – Mango Cremes! These tropical treats are vanilla and coconut sandwich cookies with a mango-flavored crème filling.
In addition to Mango Cremes, GSEM will offer Thin Mints, Caramel deLites, Shortbread, Peanut Butter Patties, Peanut Butter Sandwich, Lemonades and Thanks-A-Lot. The Shout Outs! are no longer available.
- Saturday, January 12, 2013 – “GO Day”
- Sunday, February 3, 2013 – Initial Order Taking ends
- Tuesday, February 5, 2013 – Troop Cookie Managers place initial order
- February 4 – March 17, 2013 – Additional Order Taking
- February 27 – March 2, 2013 - Troops Pickup Initial Order
- February 27 – March 17, 2013 – Cookie Booths; Cookie Cupboards Open
- Mid-April, 2013 – NCMs receive girl recognitions
Please check back soon for more details about our 2013 Girl Scout Cookie Program.